Monday, November 21, 2011
By T.S. Oldman
Five possible excuses for this crime against human decency ranging from "Yeah, that's reasonable." to "That's so crazy, it's probably true."
1) Gina likes tigers. A lot. She also never learned to use her rear view mirror. But man, does she like tigers.
2) Rebecca works for the World Wildlife Fund and uses her car to spark conversations with strangers about the plight of endangered species. No stranger has ever talked to Rebecca.
3) Bob Ross' son continues to drive this car to honor his father's legacy. Bob Ross' son has never been married.
4) In an attempt to shrug off his suburban whiteness and fit in with some of his basketball teammates, Paul's custom window tinting went horribly horribly wrong.
5) After years of never getting past the fifth date, Tim finally got fed up with telling women he was impotent. So he figured out a way to let them know before he ever asked them out.